Marketing & Events Internship | fall 2017
Internship Term: Part Time | September 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017
Please fill out the form to the right and don't forget to send your resume along with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Roles & Responsibilities
This internship offers an exciting, entrepreneurial work experience helping to develop and nurture The Refinery's online and events community.
The Marketing & Events Intern will develop and maintain our digital email campaigns, interact with our social media community, help with creating and publishing online blog content, and assist with event production. This person will also help curate our digital assets (images, videos, etc.) and develop new media as needed for online and social content.
We are looking for applicants with strong communication skills who are detail oriented, positive and entrepreneurial! Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications, MailChimp and social media platforms is strongly preferred.
- Must currently live in Austin, Texas.
- Minimum availability of 6 hours (flexible) per week, for the 4 months’ duration of the internship.
- Minimum of 2 years of college undergraduate experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.).
- Experience with social media platforms: Pinterest, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Experience with MailChimp, Google Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Background or experience in photography is a bonus!